Roles of the CGWF
- 1. Protect and maintain all sections of the Great Wall nationwide, study and research sections of the Great Wall built in all dynasties.
- 2. Publicize the Great Wall's protection as public welfare, and raise the protection awareness of the whole nation.
- 3. Conduct technical training and communication related to protection and maintenance of the Great Wall.
- 4. Edit and publish the project achievements related to the protection, research and propaganda of the Great Wall, and produce images and videos related to the Great Wall.
- 5. Organize donations and fund the designated projects related to the protection, research, and utility of the Great Wall.